HNAD- we've struck again!!!!

Kelly

24 Steel Wheels of Shoegaze
Let's just say you'd pay more for a used MIM strat

b7c26277be665b3f839cab7476670847.jpg

Nice find at a nice price! :thu:
I'd love any JC since I don't have to lug one around to gigs.

Actually, I bought it. Kelly is checking it out though. And she is free to use it. This has been one of my "must have" amps. Surprisingly, I never owned one before this one. Now I'm trying to figure out how old it is.

Actually, I bought it. Kelly is checking it out though. And she is free to use it. This has been one of my "must have" amps. Surprisingly, I never owned one before this one. Now I'm trying to figure out how old it is.
Yeah and the only reason you bought it is because i nagged you into going back to the shop and taking me with you.

as far as we can tell it's a mid-80s model. bright switches and no FX loop. the serial numbers are incredibly byzantine and the Roland website is not at all helpful.

But it sounds like a choir of angels singing directly into my ears so i don't really care when it was made.

Yeah and the only reason you bought it is because i nagged you into going back to the shop and taking me with you.

as far as we can tell it's a mid-80s model. bright switches and no FX loop. the serial numbers are incredibly byzantine and the Roland website is not at all helpful.

But it sounds like a choir of angels singing directly into my ears so i don't really care when it was made.
Definitely early 80s. 82-84ish.

Super sweet. Choir of angels pretty much describes it.

Put a Rat and a Space Echo in front of it, and you'll never return to Earth.

Definitely early 80s. 82-84ish.

Super sweet. Choir of angels pretty much describes it.

Put a Rat and a Space Echo in front of it, and you'll never return to Earth.
I want the boss re-20. I'll never be able to afford a real 201 so may as well get the next best thing.

Reactions: OGG
Back