HN(U)COAD

Happy New (Used) CANCELLED ORDER Amp Day.
i got the confirmation order email a couple days ago. and then last night i got an email from GC informing me that my order was CANCELLED. i didn't cancel that order.

so, off to GC today to find out what the fuck is going on. well, apparently the amp & cab got sold before my order was packed up for shipping. so NO AMP AND CABINET.

and they wonder why they are loosing their business.

i'll order a new amp from amazon in 2 weeks (next pay day) and i've already got a 1x12 cabinet, but not matching, but with a WAY better speaker in it.

but still, it pisses me off.:mad:

Well, that sucks, and they had done the same thing to me a few months back. At least they had the courtesy to call me personally about it, but they told me that they "didn't realize there was an order in the system that was placed before mine...". Funny thing was, I found it physically IN THE STORE hanging on the rack, then put it on layaway. I didn't get called until 2 days later, so make of that what you will.

Well, that sucks, and they had done the same thing to me a few months back. At least they had the courtesy to call me personally about it, but they told me that they "didn't realize there was an order in the system that was placed before mine...". Funny thing was, I found it physically IN THE STORE hanging on the rack, then put it on layaway. I didn't get called until 2 days later, so make of that what you will.

yea.....their system is totally fucked up. if it weren't for the fact that in a lot of places they ARE the only music stores that have any kind of name brand equipment, they deserve to go out of business.

Back