Hmmm...new Fender Bassbreaker line

Was able to hit one of the area GCs at lunch, and they just got in the 007 combo.

I plugged in...

:eek:

shitbricks0

GREAT BALLS OF GOOGLY-MOOGLY!!!

Fender cleans? Gots. Marshally crunch? Lawdy!

Loud as hell for 7 watts out of a 10" entry-level Celestion, and sounds like a 12.

Absolutely kills the Marshall DSL5c and the Vox AC-10, and I like those both. No contest.

Yup - gettin' one. That's IT.

Was able to hit one of the area GCs at lunch, and they just got in the 007 combo.

I plugged in...

shitbricks0

Loud as hell for 7 watts out of a 10" entry-level Celestion, and sounds like a 12.

Absolutely kills the Marshall DSL5c and the Vox AC-10, and I like those both. No contest.

Dammit.

I wanted these to suck.

I was looking at the 15w head. It interested me until I saw it is only a 1-channel amp :(

I want an amp that will go from pristine clean to rockin' with Dokken in an instant. I shouldn't have to bend over and fiddle with the amp controls to do it :embarrassed:

I was looking at the 15w head. It interested me until I saw it is only a 1-channel amp :(

I want an amp that will go from pristine clean to rockin' with Dokken in an instant. I shouldn't have to bend over and fiddle with the amp controls to do it :embarrassed:

Isn't that what the hundreds of millions of boost and dirts pedals are for? ? ?

Come ON, man! Where is your sense of adventure? !?!? ?!? ?! Get the BB 45 AND the X100B beavis0 stirthepot

I do play an amp that does that very well. Not particularly cheap though. :wink:

I plugged in...

shitbricks0

Thread revival. Did you get one of these? If so, which one? I really like the idea of the 18/30 2x12.

I'm still thinking about the 007 head even though I just bought an amp I love. I played one the same day I bought my AV30 and it had enough difference to warrant a secondary purchase. At least that's what I'm telling my wife.

Thread revival. Did you get one of these? If so, which one? I really like the idea of the 18/30 2x12.

No, but if I did, I would be fine with the 007, but the BB15 has MUCH more versatility, and would be worth the step up IMO: bigger 12" vs. 10", three different gain profiles, effects loop and built in digital reverb. As said above, the 18/30 is quite large, plus may be a bit LOUD! :grin:

None of it really matters unless sometime my old Concert does sell. But both my amps are 30w+ so I think an 18/30 could work if I cashed in. I like the idea of two speakers to help reduce how direct my C30 can sound. Honestly, if my amp did sell, I would then probably just go listen to them, along with mebbe the Supersonic 22, and see what I liked.

Last edited:
Back