Hmmm. Is there any reason why I shouldn't buy this?

telecaster911

Kick Henry Jackassowski
Marshall YJM. Found one in Fla for $1200 negotiable. No footswitch, but available for $162. Seems like it will do damn near anything well, including old plexi. Plus it looks old plexi. Power scaling, half power, loop, boost, auto biasing. I dig it. I'm an amp junkie though. One on ebay right now for stupid money.

marshall-yjm100-yngwie-malmsteen-544317.jpg

marshall-yjm100-yngwie-malmsteen-422022.jpg

Attachments

• yjm.jpg
    yjm.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 41
Man when they cranked it all the way up, it sounded like the amp of the gods.
Doooooooo eeeeeeeeet!!!

I'd offer 1k and see how negotiable their negotiable is. If not very negotiable, I'd consider 1200.

Any reason not to?
No Money.
Death by wife.
They make you agree to wear that Aunt Jemima head wrap thing as a condition of the sale.
You can't remember where you left the previous 3 amps of the same type.

Run to buy? Or run away?

I was saying, grab it fast. Just read the comments after that, then reread your OP. " for $1200 negotiable. No footswitch, but available for $162" and, "One on ebay right now for stupid money."
My brain thought it was so negotiable, you could get the amp for $162.

If you like it, can afford it, get it. You just don't need to be in such a hurry. :grin:

In this case, the amp has the dominant sound where the overall rig is concerned. There is not a lot of tonal diversity even between guitars. Then again, nothing does THAT SOUND better than a Marshall!

There are two of those locally in stores and they want a rediculous price for them. Probably one of the best Marshalls I have ever tried. For that price, I'd make an attempt to buy it.

Back