Hi! I'm in Tuesday lead class. Who else is here from other classes?

I'm in the Tuesday Lead class with Mark and the Monday Blues class with Tommy.

It's a great mix for me as I love the blues and I'm learning all of the cool stuff that I have been listening to for so many years. Tommy is like an encyclopedia of the blues.

In the lead class, I'm learning how this stuff works. I've been noodling for years and can physically do a lot of stuff, but I've never had a good grasp on the theory. That's changing now with the lead class and we're getting into the solos of some cool songs, too.

I moved these to a new thread just to have them be a topic and keep the FAQ thread on topic...

:Wave:
I'm in the Wed night class with Mark. We're working on some foundation/basic theory stuff, much of which I've known about but have never practiced. The classes are paced very well, and definitely worth while for me so far.

Hello,
I'm in the Blues class with Tommy. Not Skype but at Premier, Tuesday nights 8-9.

It's a great mix for me as I love the blues and I'm learning all of the cool stuff that I have been listening to for so many years. Tommy is like an encyclopedia of the blues.

This exactly.

Wednesday night class here and I also take private lessons via Skype. The Wed night class is obviously still pretty new, but taking lessons from Mark is without a doubt the best thing I have ever done in regards to my guitar playing.

wednesday night for me...waiting for mark to get to something I don't already think I know...:wink:

Back