Hi! I'm in Tuesday lead class. Who else is here from other classes?

Discussion in 'Skype Lesson Lounge' started by sunvalleylaw, Mar 27, 2012.

Mar 27, 2012
  1. Hi! I'm in Tuesday lead class. Who else is here from other classes, or from Tuesday lead besides me and Rev?
  2. Mar 27, 2012
  3. I'm in the Tuesday Lead class with Mark and the Monday Blues class with Tommy.

It's a great mix for me as I love the blues and I'm learning all of the cool stuff that I have been listening to for so many years. Tommy is like an encyclopedia of the blues.

In the lead class, I'm learning how this stuff works. I've been noodling for years and can physically do a lot of stuff, but I've never had a good grasp on the theory. That's changing now with the lead class and we're getting into the solos of some cool songs, too.
  4. Mar 27, 2012
  5. Mark Wein :mad:

I moved these to a new thread just to have them be a topic and keep the FAQ thread on topic...
  6. Mar 27, 2012
  7. Mar 28, 2012
  8. Rob n00b

:wave:
    I'm in the Wed night class with Mark. We're working on some foundation/basic theory stuff, much of which I've known about but have never practiced. The classes are paced very well, and definitely worth while for me so far.
  9. Mar 28, 2012
  10. tgk03 Ain't it crazy?

Hello,
    I'm in the Blues class with Tommy. Not Skype but at Premier, Tuesday nights 8-9.

This exactly.
  11. Mar 28, 2012
  12. voodoothatido13 jits player

Wednesday night class here and I also take private lessons via Skype. The Wed night class is obviously still pretty new, but taking lessons from Mark is without a doubt the best thing I have ever done in regards to my guitar playing.
  13. Mar 28, 2012
  14. paulskirocks Blue Zone Compliant

15. Mar 28, 2012
  16. jelloman couch'd tater...

wednesday night for me...waiting for mark to get to something I don't already think I know...;)
  17. Mar 28, 2012
  18. voodoothatido13 jits player

wave0
  19. Mar 29, 2012
  20. GergS n00b

Monday night for me. This weeks assignment is one of the most challenging so far.