Hey mark

Chihlidog

Kick Henry Jackassowski
In addition to me "Large member" status, we REALLY need a : o smiley or something similar. I keep looking at my posts and going "Man I am glad these guys know me well enough, because otherwise Id sound like a real prick.

;D

Well the nice thing here so far is, no one assumes the worst of someones post right away. ;D

I'll try and add one..for some reason some of the smiley sets weren't working when I tried adding them.,..

Dude, I am only kidding. Really, dont take me so seriously. I am messing with ya dude. :-*

Smileys don't help me I sound like a prick most of the time >:(

Phil051300 said:
Well the nice thing here so far is, no one assumes the worst of someones post right away. ;D

And just what the hell is that supposed to mean? >:(

Prages said:
Phil051300 said:

And just what the hell is that supposed to mean? >:(

I think you know exactly what i mean. >:(

I'm kind of a big deal.

I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

I've seen Anchorman and am not recognizing...hmm, may have to watch it again, I did enjoy it....

I'll have to watch it again...we saw it in a hotel room with the volume down so we wouldn't wake my son up... :(

It is so full of funny. Actually the first time i watched it, i was sorta meh on it, but i gave it a second chance and am glad i did. I guess i just didnt know what to expect the first time.

Back