Achtung! Hey Jelloman....

I'd start trying to get the price down a bit, but it really does look super clean. I just finished a couple minor tweaks on mine and am incredibly pleased with the playability and sound.

I'd start trying to get the price down a bit, but it really does look super clean. I just finished a couple minor tweaks on mine and am incredibly pleased with the playability and sound.
Yeah it looks mint...need to see the back to make sure it looks ok...

I'm really tempted, and considering it, but I'm long on guitars right now and should move some stuff before I add anything new...and I'm still trying to recover from my IRS raping...plus I'm about to change jobs...

I'll need to sign up over there and contact this guy to see how badly he really wants to move it...

Yeah it looks mint...need to see the back to make sure it looks ok...

I'm really tempted, and considering it, but I'm long on guitars right now and should move some stuff before I add anything new...and I'm still trying to recover from my IRS raping...plus I'm about to change jobs...

I'll need to sign up over there and contact this guy to see how badly he really wants to move it...

I thought you wanted a short scale bass?

I thought you wanted a short scale bass?
The patriot is about the only long scale I'd consider...great neck, pickup, and pretty light weight, especially compared to the typical P/J bass...

I'd go for the Patriot over one as long as I can get a deal like Aahz got...otherwise I'll hold out for a short scale toward the end of the year...

I really need to sell a few things...:embarrassed:

Back