Hey, I've got a new Red Ant Backing Track!

micwalt

Too Controversial To Have An Athleisure Line
He posted this over at the Political Party. It's really cool.

https://www.box.com/s/bbv8gr4xf3t8gsflhw8s

Mods, feel free to move this after a couple days. I just wanted to post it here since the backing track forum hasn't seen much action in a while.
I'll post my take later.
Have at it, wankers!
:thu:

Mark, I especially want to hear what you can do over this one.

it'll be fun. I've gotta split to go play right now but I've actually played this song before.

Very nice Mo! I was waiting for the Mo-tor to start shredding all over the place but you worked for a different angle :thu:

Cool mic, you paralleled some of the lines on the keys. Similar thoughts as I was just listening to the backing track for the first time.

I gotta find time to do something with this as well.

He still does it from time to time at HCPP, but he only gets a handful of takers.
Not like the old days.

You should have him come here. My guess is that the same takers are the ones there as here.

Very nice Mo! I was waiting for the Mo-tor to start shredding all over the place but you worked for a different angle :thu:

Cool mic, you paralleled some of the lines on the keys. Similar thoughts as I was just listening to the backing track for the first time.

I gotta find time to do something with this as well.

You should have him come here. My guess is that the same takers are the ones there as here.

Thanks Randy! :)

Back