hey, it's late, and I'm drunk....let's share guitar photosb of whatcha got

I don't like being a dick, but doesn't mark have a thing about no guns? Or was that just when Google was running their ads here? Did those restrictions get pulled when they dicked out?
While I'm not a gun guy and I don't want this turning into an NRA forum the main restriction about guns was because of the Google Ad rules. And we know how that tuned out. :embarrassed:

So as long as it doesn't get crazy in here the occasional picture of a gun isn't going to cause problems.

Thanks Mark. I'm certainly not a gun nut but I did grow up around them.....hunting and fishing. All but 1 gun I have was handed down to me by father/grandfather/great grandfather and thay are a piece of my history. I do think there are too many people out there with a complete lack of respect and crazy ideas about who and why we have guns in the first place......oh well. I just like fine machining and nowadays I only target shoot. BB the Ruger Blackhawk was my dads and the same early '70's vintage as my Strat.......

hahahahahahahh

Peace love and butterflies....

Peeker needs a new light switch cover...
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/1513/
1513_building_brick_light_switch_plate.jpg

1513_building_brick_light_switch_plate_in_use.jpg

as it happens, I have replaced most of the switch covers in th house with Winnie the Pooh ones, but I still need one for the game/guitar room.
that one would work pretty nicely, I think

Back