Hey, I got a new Red Ant Jam for your Wheedling pleasure.

OK, this is cool.... I don't think anyone wants to hear me wank for 4 minutes, though... This needs vocals...

Can' listen right now but whatever this is it will probably end up being the debut for my black strat :)

That's great!...there were some really cool off the wall lines in there that I need to steal. :embarrassed:...I like how you varied the phrasing so it sounded more conversational and loose. :thu:

Thanks! I've been working on my alternate picking quite a bit and trying to get used to the wider neck on that Warmoth so I've got some cleaner chops but I was kind of struggling with "things to say". Considering it was first thing in the morning and I had a student waiting I'm pretty happy with how it sounds. The guitar sounds pretty big, too...

That first lick is rad. Hell of a way to start things out. I just got about halfway through when my students walked in....you've really improved since the last jam I've listened to! Really burning. My student thought you play rad too :)

:love: Thank you!..and thanks to your student too!. That first lick kind of surprised me too :embarrassed:..I thought I was going to start with some pentatonic thing, but then that mixo line just popped into my head and I went with it. Love it when that happens :)

:love: Thank you!..and thanks to your student too!. That first lick kind of surprised me too :embarrassed:..I thought I was going to start with some pentatonic thing, but then that mixo line just popped into my head and I went with it. Love it when that happens :)

It was really nice. And I guess thats what is supposed to happen with this stuff :)

Far out!!..70's funk vibe all over it!. :thu:

Yeah, I still hate you. :embarrassed:...murderous chops.

Man...

I do miss jammin' to Ant's backing tracks. He always could bring da funk!

http://www.fmbdown.com/burgess/Purdie Burgie Jam.mp3

p.s. Yeah, I know I really "shoe-horned" the bridge but what they hey, we're all friends here, right?

That's great! brings the :rawk:

Back