Here's the latest Micwalt's Backing Track™: Drop D Rawk Jam--Give it a go!

:rawk:...downloaded..great track!..you NAILED those squeals! :grin:....I'll give it a go in the next couple of days :thu:

Just posted this over at GJ, but I thought I'd do it here too. (Mark, could you leave it up here for a day or two before moving it to the backing track forum since nobody ever goes there?) :wink:
Starts out acoustic, but the rawk kicks in quickly.

http://hc.bloodyvelvet.com/files/225/Drop D Rawk backing.mp3

Come git yer rawk on!
heavy-metal-044

Cool! It might be a day or so before I get to this....I'm going to try and do live amps on all of these things from now on...I just did a quick take on Krish (JB)'s Latin jam using my Les Paul and Deluxe reverb.

I'm learning that I really don't know how to get a good guitar sound on my own yet :embarrassed:

This track is killer, btw....:grin:

I can't listen at work, but I may give it a whirl, though soloing is my greatest weakness as a player by a wide margin...

:)
Looking forward to hearing some takes.
I won't put mine up yet either.
FWIW, right side guitar was the Tele HS through the POD on the Modern Hi Gain setting, the left side was direct out of the Classic 30 through the Palmer direct box (and a touch of RAT pedal), and the bass was direct with a shit ton of dirt from a SansAmp added at mixdown.

I jammed to this a little this morning.

I came up with a very repetative pentanic/diatonic wanking thing that I wouldn't really call a lead guitar part, but it fits in the space where a lead guitar track should be.

Didn't record it yet. I'll try to get to that this weekend.

I was playing over this this morning. Really fun! Looking forward to laying something down tomorrow. :)

Oh yeah - Mike and Mo - you guys killed on it. I'm feeling pressure. :eek:

I wish i had decent speakers here at work. i cant wait to check this out tonight. :thu:

Back