Here we go again

Punchy

Slacker Supreme
Since I only had one Tabasco survive thus far (and even it hasn't flourished) I started new 1 gallon pots with red bhut jolokia, yellow Trinidad scorpion, Trinidad perfume, datil, and aji limon.

If nothing else they can live inside for the winter, but I'm very frustrated with my lack of gardening success this year, minus the banana. It's doing rather well.

I'm sprouting sweet banana and peperoncini peppers right now. We have a jalapeno that's been growing for five years now. Also picked up some Anaheim and Serrano plants that are about to start producing.

98c3b3fd030803a4f8131fd24ac9b238.jpg

I'm sprouting sweet banana and peperoncini peppers right now. We have a jalapeno that's been growing for five years now. Also picked up some Anaheim and Serrano plants that are about to start producing.

Peperoncini are one of my all time sandwich favorties.

We have a couple of small jalapeno plants that are putting out a few nice peppers, but they never got very big.

A Mexican friend at work said to only water them a little, once a week. Said you get better, hotter peppers that way. Anyone else ever hear that?

We have a couple of small jalapeno plants that are putting out a few nice peppers, but they never got very big.

A Mexican friend at work said to only water them a little, once a week. Said you get better, hotter peppers that way. Anyone else ever hear that?
Yeah, once the plants are established, they'll let you know when they need water. :thu:

I was at the grocery store this morning and had a craving for some hot pickled cauliflower. Harvested some jalapenos when I got home and made a couple of quarts.

409973300.jpg

409973231.jpg

Back