Henry J does teh HR.

I work at a university -- been here for 10 years -- and I get 24 days of vacation per year, one floating holiday and three PTO days, for a total of 28 days paid off per year. My problem is using it all! I have been maxed out (at 240 hours/30 days) for several months, so I've had to take a day off each pay period just to avoid losing it!

Having said that, the whole attitude this represents is wrong. Companies exist because of the labour of their employees. Employment in a 21st Century Western democracy should not be a form of indentured servitude.

Welcome to the U.S.A.

Isn't freedom great? cop0:embarrassed:

I can call in at 7-9am and say I'm taking today off vacation...

But are you getting paid six figures to run a multinational corporation with hundreds of millions of dollars in annual sales, three large subsidiary corporations, and at least six factories in three countries?

But are you getting paid six figures to run a multinational corporation with hundreds of millions of dollars in annual sales, three large subsidiary corporations, and at least six factories in three countries?
Close....No ..no and no...............

Neither are the employees in question.

Back