Help! Save me!

Nice! I should pick up another one some day.

FWIW, the Pelham blue Gibson Midtown has the cream pickup covers, and looks good, so go for it! :cool:

The buffing compound.

image.jpg

A nice looking piece of rosewood. I'm often skittish about streaky rosewood but this one's not bad.

The frets have been filed level but not crowned or polished.
Well, I think they were machine polished in China then they filed them smooth in Nashville. They don't take the extra step to re-polish the touchups by hand on a $400 Epiphone, I guess.

Very sweet. I'm still in the honeymoon phase with my cherry 339-Pro (I love, love, love it even with the stock Alnico Classic Pro pups), but the thought of one like it with low wind P90s kind of makes my mouth water a bit.

Damn you. :wink:

I'm trying my best not to sell a child to buy one of these for $229!!!

AX4-TBK2.png

I've never played one of those but I like mine
7ddcb38b2ab0e68e3853e4df8ce9b863.jpg

I've played a bunch of them and they're actually really fucking sweet, even with the cheap Floyd on there.

I've never played one of those but I like mine
7ddcb38b2ab0e68e3853e4df8ce9b863.jpg

Yours is gorgeous and much more expensive.

The interesting thing about mine (I got the guitar you quoted me posting but in blue) is that it has the Super Sport switching, so it's volume, tone, and a 5-way. I might disconnect the tone, but the 5-way is interesting.

i played a few of these at The Guitar Center
I was surprised how light they were!
I was expecting them all to be boat anchors
but they were all around about 8lbs or less.
None had p90s though :annoyed:

i played a few of these at The Guitar Center
I was surprised how light they were!
I was expecting them all to be boat anchors
but they were all around about 8lbs or less.
None had p90s though :annoyed:
I just wanted something quiet and soft, I've been wanting one. Been in a different mood lately

Do you guys think I can get some of those low-wind P-90's to fit my Sheraton? Been thinking about a change and haven't had them on a guitar in years.
uploadfromtaptalk1436147587394.jpg

Very sweet. I'm still in the honeymoon phase with my cherry 339-Pro (I love, love, love it even with the stock Alnico Classic Pro pups), but the thought of one like it with low wind P90s kind of makes my mouth water a bit.

Damn you. :wink:
Me too!

They are nice; shoulda kept mine.

A guy was playing one through a Line 6 DT25 the other day, and it sounded amazing through that amp.

Back