Dig it! Heeeeell yes!!!

What's nice is that the Floyd is non-floating. The the sustain block shim sits on the body. If you don't put the arm in then you never have to worry about it.

My Wolfgang Special doesn't go out of tune. I replaced the strings with some EB Cobalt Slinkies 9-42 a couple months ago and that's it. I check it periodically and don't have to do anything.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

That makes it even less appealing for me. I like a floating bridge with decent upward movement. I just don't like dealing w/ floyds anymore...haven't for two decades. A good Strat style non-locking floating bridge with great nut work and locking tuners and I'm a happy camper.

That makes it even less appealing for me. I like a floating bridge with decent upward movement. I just don't like dealing w/ floyds anymore...haven't for two decades. A good Strat style non-locking floating bridge with great nut work and locking tuners and I'm a happy camper.
I never liked floating Floyds and I much prefer a non-recessed Floyd over a Strat trem. I beat the snot out of the trem and I've never had a single problem with any of my five Floyd-equipped guitars.

I owned a cherry sunburst archtop...not the most versatile guitar around but for what it did it was nice. I'll check this new version out but there are plenty of original used ones on the market that are pretty darn cheap. I paid 800 for mine and it was mint.

I owned a cherry sunburst archtop...not the most versatile guitar around but for what it did it was nice. I'll check this new version out but there are plenty of original used ones on the market that are pretty darn cheap. I paid 800 for mine and it was mint.
I'm waiting to see what the Specials end up costing.

Back