Have you guys been talking to my kid?

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
I just got this texted to me:

7B8D45D4-7168-44C2-9427-A62A83977F05.png

Ha, good kid. Funny how younger people are latching on to all of this great yet supposed obsolete technology. I would contend it's the only way to listen to music, stereos systems tube or solid state, big ass speakers, vinyl, CDs, but preferably analog. People who listen to music on computer speakers are underachievers.

Ha, good kid. Funny how younger people are latching on to all of this great yet supposed obsolete technology. I would contend it's the only way to listen to music, stereos systems tube or solid state, big ass speakers, vinyl, CDs, but preferably analog. People who listen to music on computer speakers are underachievers.
We were walking through the mall the other day (we still have one), in which there is a Barnes & Noble. The vinyl section in there now takes up more floor space than the CDs.

I don't know why it's taken this long to get to amps.... I've seen the stuff he's torn apart ... HE should be your pedal manufacturer....

Get the boy a subscription to GeneralGuitarGadgets... MadBean... GuitarPCB and Tagboard effects!!!

We were walking through the mall the other day (we still have one), in which there is a Barnes & Noble. The vinyl section in there now takes up more floor space than the CDs.

I haven't been in one in a while. I'll have to check out ours, I'm always looking for newer music on vinyl. Urban Outfitters has a ton of vinyl also. We still have 2 record stores in Pasadena, they existing before the big chains stores like Tower Records and survived until now.

Back