Have you got the time to get lost? Wampler hopes you do...

That is the first Wampler pedal I have wanted. That may be ordered this week.
:grin:

I was checking that out this week. I'm happy with my Caverns though. The Wampler focuses on the delay, and the Caverns the Reverb (which I prefer). Cool pedal though.

I was checking that out this week. I'm happy with my Caverns though. The Wampler focuses on the delay, and the Caverns the Reverb (which I prefer). Cool pedal though.

What I like about this, is how simple the delay is. I am an idiot with delay and this has a button and a feedback knob. I don't count the tone or mix, those don't really have an impact on the actual delay (if that makes sense) so it is perfect for me. I think I always end up using reverb more because it is easier for me to use. A push button and basically 1 knob, even I can't mess that up :grin: Who am I kidding, I can mess that up.

What I like about this, is how simple the delay is. I am an idiot with delay and this has a button and a feedback knob. I don't count the tone or mix, those don't really have an impact on the actual delay (if that makes sense) so it is perfect for me. I think I always end up using reverb more because it is easier for me to use. A push button and basically 1 knob, even I can't mess that up :grin: Who am I kidding, I can mess that up.

yeah, I'm the same way with delay. it's really hard for me to find something that's usable. I've been through so many.

My master plan at GearFest is to get a small practice amp and a delay pedal. I was gonna maybe go with a canyon, but this may complicate thing if it's available.

As a solo act I would love to own one. Regarding the current music that I play, I have no use for it.

Just got an hour or so on it. Wow. You may not want me to bring it the barn unless you have 2 bills burning a whole in your pocket:grin:
gauntlet-thrown-down.jpg

Back