Have you ever thought that you're just losing your mind?

I apologize for commenting on an issue which I have no first hand account of...
I truely wish all well....Sincerely........

Like the others said, you didn't do anything wrong. I was complimenting you on caring. :thu:

I've bounced pretty hard against the bottom with episode based depression over the years, but nothing like true clinical depression. That is a hell I doubt I'd do well in.

Nothing was said that I found offensive.

I appreciate the support I get from this forum. FWIW, I've been getting professional help for years. But it just helps me get by. Living with severe chronic depression is a special type of hell that I wish upon no one.
I feel so bad for you. I deal with it too and it's crippling. Please continue to get help.

Nothing was said that I found offensive.

I appreciate the support I get from this forum. FWIW, I've been getting professional help for years. But it just helps me get by. Living with severe chronic depression is a special type of hell that I wish upon no one.
I have also dealt with chronic depression; I have been lucky enough to find balance in medication and therapy. It took years, however, to get to this space. Keep on working on it and I'll keep supporting you in my thoughts and heart.

No, I never have. In school, I did think that I belonged in the "special class". Like it was an experiment, "Let's put somebody in the normal class, and not tell them there is something wrong with them, and see what happens."

When I started having panic attacks it sure felt I was losing my mind.

One of the co-symptoms of panic disorder is feelings of derealization and depersonalisation, where you feel you are no longer connected to your own body or the world around you.

I am on long-term medication, and although it kind of sucks, I much rather have to take meds for the rest of my life than feel like that again

To the original post? Yes. To PK? Glad you care enough for yourself that you have sought help. That takes real strength even if it doesn't feel that way.

WTF? I can't even look forward to a day off from work anymore... Tomorrow was supposed to be tube rolling day for the Bugera... Now I'm working. So burnt.

Like when even your best friend is like "What the hell is coming out of your mouth?"

Sure, I say a lot of dumb shit all the time for laughs, but I feel like it's getting to that point where I feel like I never leave work (even though I'm limited to 40 hours a week) and I haven't had a day off to myself in over a year, so the shit that's coming out of my mouth is even dumber than usual.

You know what I mean?
Yes. I just had a week off from my toxic work environment, and it was of the most stressful "vacations" ever. Seemingly one problem after another (be it the house, family or cars) that demanded immediate action.. And I got to go back to toxic pool today ! YAY.

Regarding the OP I can sympathise, my work is definitely doing me in mentally. Various stuff has happened over the last few years, which has shafted me career wise within this company. I'd get out but I can't afford to for various reasons.

Yes. I just had a week off from my toxic work environment, and it was of the most stressful "vacations" ever. Seemingly one problem after another (be it the house, family or cars) that demanded immediate action.. And I got to go back to toxic pool today ! YAY.

I know this feeling all too well as well.

Work mojo, GilmourD, el diablo, and Gorgon90. :(
Find an outlet for the stress that doesn't involve police action and you'll get through this.

Like when even your best friend is like "What the hell is coming out of your mouth?"

Sure, I say a lot of dumb shit all the time for laughs, but I feel like it's getting to that point where I feel like I never leave work (even though I'm limited to 40 hours a week) and I haven't had a day off to myself in over a year, so the shit that's coming out of my mouth is even dumber than usual.

You know what I mean?
What you need is my mother with dementia. At times she almost convinces me she's right and I'm the one whose losing it. I'm so confused.

My last vacation was a week in Kona, Hawaii by myself. It was the best vacation I've ever had. Kona isn't much of a tourist town so there weren't a lot of people there. I spent my days on the veranda of the hotel overlooking the Pacific listening to the waves and reading. No huge crowds. Just pure relaxation.

My last vacation was a week in Kona, Hawaii by myself. It was the best vacation I've ever had. Kona isn't much of a tourist town so there weren't a lot of people there. I spent my days on the veranda of the hotel overlooking the Pacific listening to the waves and reading. No huge crowds. Just pure relaxation.
Coffee???

:thu: Leaving Hades this weekend with El Diabless for the beach and will see King Weiner play.
Digging that! Me and El Diabless are going to Newport today sans phones and the rest of our crap. Attending a a concert in Santa Ana, and then tormenting King Weiner.

WHOA! Groundhog day right there. My bad, I hope.

Will be taking Mrs. T on a cruise to Cancun, Belize, and Isla Roatan (Honduras) soon. We have never had a real vacation like this in the 15 years we've been together. :thu:
discover-roatan-and-beach-by-4-wheel-drive-mahogany-bay-isla-roatan-2.ashx

Carnival-cruise-Mahogany-Bay-Roatan.jpg

Revisiting this because I finally finished a project for my business class with that terrible professor that doesn't do anything but email the class at the last second about failing stuff. Got all hopped up on caffeine to finish it and couldn't sleep. Today I'm tired and punchy.

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk

Back