Have you ever thought that you're just losing your mind?

GilmourD

Eater of Worlds
Staff member
Like when even your best friend is like "What the hell is coming out of your mouth?"

Sure, I say a lot of dumb shit all the time for laughs, but I feel like it's getting to that point where I feel like I never leave work (even though I'm limited to 40 hours a week) and I haven't had a day off to myself in over a year, so the shit that's coming out of my mouth is even dumber than usual.

You know what I mean?

I know for sure that I'm loosing my mind. Depression is destroying it.

I'm going to pretend for a moment that I'm a snot bubble..
If you need help Bro,get it....
I've reached out in the past and received it..
Not everyone cares about you but some people actually do...
Pay attention to the people that care.....Pay attention to you.......
And fuck the rest......

I'm going to pretend for a moment that I'm a snot bubble..
If you need help Bro,get it....
I've reached out in the past and received it..
Not everyone cares about you but some people actually do...
Pay attention to the people that care.....Pay attention to you.......
And fuck the rest......

Good on you for the well wishes and concern. PK has been through things most here wouldn't understand, but is always fighting to survive the clinical depression black hole.

Good on you for the well wishes and concern. PK has been through things most here wouldn't understand, but is always fighting to survive the clinical depression black hole.
I apologize for commenting on an issue which I have no first hand account of...

I truely wish all well....Sincerely........

I apologize for commenting on an issue which I have no first hand account of...

I truely wish all well....Sincerely........
Oh, I don't think you said anything wrong, really. PK has been through a good deal of stuff, much more than my half-joking thread is really about. She's awesome and got people here who care for her.

I'm just completely burnt out from work, which is fairly minor. PK deals with the fact that she emotionally processes things differently than most of the rest of us. It's literally some thing that most of us don't know how it works because the same events will process differently for us.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Nothing was said that I found offensive.

I appreciate the support I get from this forum. FWIW, I've been getting professional help for years. But it just helps me get by. Living with severe chronic depression is a special type of hell that I wish upon no one.

I have been searching for my mind the past 40 years...or was it 30...25...no 45....awe heck with it, it's gone.

I appreciate the support I get from this forum. FWIW, I've been getting professional help for years. But it just helps me get by. Living with severe chronic depression is a special type of hell that I wish upon no one.

OK.....If you ever need someone simple to shoot the shit with you can join me in the bathroom..

I'll bring the water pistols..

Take good care.........

Hope this is getting better for you PK. Please stay around, you are wanted and liked around here!

Last edited:
Back