Have You Ever Had One of Those Days . . .

Stratguy

Coffee Junky
when everything is going well, and then you pick up a guitar, then another guitar, and then another guitar? In the end, you realize it doesn't matter how many guitars you play, or which amps you play through, because everything inspires you and sounds just perfect.

I had one of those days today, and I was just wondering when you last had a day like that?

I had a "me neanderthal... me mash chord... me stay in time with big rock..." but landed a gig, so I'll count it as a win. :tongue:

My job has just drained me for the last few weeks. When I grab a guitar I just feel completely uninspired. That gives me the blues, but not in an inspirational way.

Can't say I've really had one of those days, but lately the Strat/AC15 rig has had me smiling more often than any other in the last few years :cool:.

Last Friday, everything sounded like shit, no matter the amp or guitar.

Yesterday, I plugged the Strat into the Egnater and stacked Soul Food the onto the Wampler Velvet Fuzz for harmonic bliss. The individual notes rang out clearly even at this high level of gain. Everything I played simply worked.

I haven't, because if the first guitar I pick up sounds good, I don't pick up another one.

I have had days where every guitar I pick up sounds like shit. Then I just go do something else.

Back