Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience?

I never did see my angel. Only heard it but I "knew" that's what it was. And that voice...I'll never forget it. Almost like someone had Joe Walsh' talk box hooked up to a French horn. Not like singing. More like a musical instrument that talked. It was bizarre.

Mine looked, spoke and sounded just like my father. I was really young. It was perfect. He was sweaty and had pieces of wood in his hair like he had been out doing yardwork. Black socks, sneakers, white dress T-Shirt, shorts, glasses, etc.....the whole 9 yards.
:)

So I went back to sleep after seeing/hearing demon #1 outside of my window from my bunk-bed. It was Sunday morning. We ALWAYS went to church on Sundays. It was very early, at sunrise. Very near Easter. Upper Darby, PA. I was probably 6.

After I went back to sleep for a bit, I went into my parents' bedroom (the shades were still drawn, it was still really early).
I woke my Dad up and thanked him for coming into my room earlier and talking to me.

"I haven't been up yet."

I had a ghost/spirit/demon/Jedi Form/etc. run through my lower leg at Bobby Mackey's. You know how it feels when you slowly submerge yourself into a cool pool? Well it felt like that, except it passed THROUGH my leg, and I had on jeans, long socks, and boots.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've had a few weird things happen that I've been unable to explain, but I don't consider them paranormal. Just weird and creepy.

One time my arm fell asleep and I jerked off with that hand. That was paranormal.

I hate typing so much.

Anyway I had dreams that played out events that happened the next day. I was bold enough at the time to tel my girlfriend at the time in detail exactly what was going to happen, and it freaked her out for a while after. Glad I at least have one witness.

Heard a ghost at my aunts place when I was young and staying over night, it was labored briefing. I got up to see if everyone was okay and went room to room but cvouldn't localize it. Years later I was in the car with my mom and our neighbor and they were telling stories and my mom told her that new guests to my aunts farm would always hear this (I had never told my mom this story) and that they had found out from another nieghbor out there that a former owner had diedf of pneumonia in the house back in the old days.

Actually saw and heard a ghost/demon silhouette beside my bed as a kid, I covered up real quick at that one and it was gone as soon as I looked again without making a sound (upon leaving). It had hair like Medusa all moving around like snakes and was making a loud clicking sound almost like an electric starter on a gas stove. It wasn't standing there when I had looked around before. Just appeared as I looked out of my door downstairs, all of a sudden it was beside me clicking. Scared the living bejesus out of me.

A few other times were only smaller but very believable once me and my wife were speaking of her mother who is gone from us. As we spoke of some weird habits she had a book fell out of a bookshelf. This was a book that was placed well between other books, so it had to be removed somehow.

I once had a conversation telepathically while out with another soldier in the army. I thought I had a flashback or something and that I had just made it up in my mind. Imagine my shock as we got in the car 15 minutes later and she talked about it. Not just the topic of the conversation but actually OF the conversation itsel, and even said "I bet you thought you imagined that..."

Day or three after one of my dogs died I heard the sound of his whining coming from the woods/brush/poison ivy HQ in back of the house. This happened at dusk or shortly after for 2-3 days. The only time I'd heard the sound before was from my dog and I've never heard it afterwards. I wanted to go back and see what would happen but I didn't have a flashlight and in the summer it's full of brambles and the aforementioned poison ivy that don't magically disappear at night. This was about 8-10 years ago and it still makes me feel bad.

Last edited:
I don't remember it but my parents have informed me that when I was about 2, they watched me having an in depth conversation with a ghost in our house. Apparently I clearly wasn't making it up, and was talking to an old man at the top of the stairs from the mid way landing while my parents were at the bottom. There was no one other than my parents and I in the house. Guess it freaked them out more than me as I don't remember it. idn_smilie

Similar to what some others have said, when I was younger I sometimes had dreams that would come about in the near future. You can guess it's the mind reviewing things and playing tricks if it's somewhere you've already been but it would happen for places I hadn't been to before at times.

The dead won't hurt you. Only the living can do that.

When touring a potential house to rent many years ago, Mrs. T and I both got a very heavy, dark sensation when we walked into the kitchen near the door that led to the garage. There was nothing visibly out of place, but the feeling was like nothing I've ever experienced. Neither of us said anything until we got in the car and found out the other had the same experience. No telling what happened there in the past. Needless to say, we passed on the rental.

Here's the Google street view:
https://www.google.com/maps/@29.556...m4!1e1!3m2!1sMnxwOerxUG15EtgjxaDyrQ!2e0?hl=en

rod-serling1.png

Submitted for your approval....

I strongly believe in it, but usually am able to debunk it...
Most peeps are to quick to believe ...... when its a normal event that they just didn't understand....

Back