Question: Have you ever driven around town in your rig

Have you sported a flag along with punisher stitch on yer rig

• Yes, of course ihave

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DdBob

Dogue in teh desert
Flying a flagpole sized American flag and perhaps a semper fi or “Air Force veteran “ window sticker as well as a punisher decal ?

I have had the USAF insignia on a car but I cut the words Air Force off it. In my home town I wore a vest with “VET” on it with my squadron patch and job pin above that. Up here everyone is a vet or sucks the government’s tit.

i have USAF vet plates on my car and my 347th wing decal in the back window, but (in my experience) people with the punisher shit on their vehicles are generally assholes.

Well, it is called the "Rig".

upload_2023-11-11_17-9-27.jpeg

The way the militants fuck heads have laid claim to the Punisher logo shows that they give as much interest in the source material as right-wingers playing “Born in the USA” without reading the lyrics. :facepalm:

Can't say I have. Over here, flying the colors is mainly a birthday party thing, but I still see a lot of support our vets stickers. Many families have paid dearly for our involvements in former Yugoslavia, Afghanistan and Iraq. Punching above your weight comes at a price. I suppose some have a political agenda as well.

Back