Have we talked about these Gibson nightmares?

What’s weird about these is that the aesthetic is OBVIOUSLY very 1970s...but the ‘70s, and certainly the ironically fugly ‘70s are not very in at the moment.

Nah, that graphic is pure ‘80’s.

And the ‘80’s wasn’t a strong decDe for Gibson sales, maybe they are tryting to recapture it.

I’ll just leave this here.

8B7362D0-57D1-4807-B4DF-95F78DA26FF8.jpeg

I'm waiting for the boogie van guitars to go on clearance. Can't be long now.

Also, I suspect Gibson makes these in super limited numbers just to get the free press coverage. No publicity is bad publicity and all that. They probably made ten of each finish and got tons of discussion out of them.

You think high waisted pant look terrible on woman, wait to you see them on men.

The first date with my wife (March, 1978) I was dressed not terribly differently (powder blue baggies, qiana shirt and platform shoes.) I am so grateful nobody took a photo - it would be potential blackmail material!

The first date with my wife (March, 1978) I was dressed not terribly differently (powder blue baggies, qiana shirt and platform shoes.) I am so grateful nobody took a photo - it would be potential blackmail material!
You should be grateful you got a second date. :grin:

whatchu talkin' 'bout?
my whole high school was like that.

Back