Harden Engineering BroncoBuster

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
Harden Engineering BroncoBuster
http://rebel-guitars.com/harden-engineering-broncobuster/

Harden-BroncoBuster-2.jpg

The Broncobuster is a marriage of the best elements of the Telecaster and Les Paul, skirting the line between the two but never really giving in either way, all the twang, all the sustain, all the beef, all the articulation, with none of the hum, backache, or mud. The set neck with a 17 degree angle insures sustain and eliminates choppiness and the lightweight alder body insures much resonance with no mud. The real heart of the guitar are the two original design, lightly potted, Broncobuster Pickups, which retain the sparkle and clarity of a great single coil with no noise. The volume knob set past 7 equals instant dirt while maintaining clarity.

This Broncobuster has the arm and body contours, a nice chunky neck and beautiful, engraved metalwork on a chambered Korina body.

Harden-BroncoBuster-935.jpg

• Model: Broncobuster
  • Body: Mahogany/Aspen/Mahogany (Honeycomb Chambered)
  • Neck: Flame Maple
  • Fretboard: Flame Maple
  • Nut Width: 1 11/16″ Bone Nut
  • Inlays: Cat’s Eye
  • Scale: 25.5″
  • Radius: 14″
  • Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
  • Bridge: Bigsby Tremolo (Modified) w/Roller Bridge
  • Pickups: Broncobuster Humbuckers
  • Electronics: Volume, Tone, 3-Way Switch
  • Metal Appointments: Hand Etched Aluminum
  • Case Included
$3250.00 + shipping
On Hold

I tried several times but I really can't find anything I like about that guitar irrespective of price.

With all of what is going on there the thing that bugs me the most for some reason are the white chickenhead knobs.

With all of what is going on there the thing that bugs me the most for some reason are the white chickenhead knobs.

Swap those out and I bet you'll find something else to hate....there is so much to pick from.

Back