HAPPY THANKSGIVING FELLOW WEINERS!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417136808.008354.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417136838.353317.jpg

I ate at my folks and hers. Wasn't supposed to happen-was just going to eat at my folks. We popped into her folks and ended up eating. I took a two hour nap after.

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving, all! I ate a mess of turkey, stuffing and potatoes, and a couple of helpings of apple crisp with homemade ice cream for dessert. And a brownie. I couldn't even make it to the cheesecake. I'm so stuffed, I won't need to eat tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving. I had only one plate today and was the least waist-band expanding T-day ever ! Still was sleepy.

Reactions: Tig
Happy Day After Thanksgiving. (I refuse to use the popular name of the day.)

We had the snow on Wednesday which immediately wiped put the satellite internet; I was finally able to get the snow off the dish yesterday morning. Our new countertop dishwasher was delivered Wednesday, as was my new netbook. I had to wait until I had the net back up to set up the new computer. Spent most of the day with the in-laws and had a pretty good time.

Hope you had a good a day as I did.

Happy Thanksgiving!!! We had a very nice one with a progressive dinner with family and friends, and a fun football game to watch!! And way too much food. But it was SO good! Wishing the best for all of you this weekend!

Back