Happy New Amp Day! HT stage 60 2x12

newbuilder

snoochie boochies
So the Evil Twin hit the road yesterday for a beast of a different color. Not many pics yet so here is the NAD throwdown.

Only thing I will say about this amp is wow. Just like my JVM, if you don't bump your master volume up and control volume on the channel level the amp doesn't really come to life. Once I did that, fukking awesome! The boutique clean voice is killer, and both OD1 and OD2 have enough gain on tap to stop me from missing my Fender.
NewAMp_zps16c4249b.jpg

423770000001000-00-750x750.jpg

HNAD!

There is a 5 watt version for sale on CL that I've been thinking about buying. Your post may be just what I need to add another amp to the family (not that I need anything more).

HNAD!

There is a 5 watt version for sale on CL that I've been thinking about buying. Your post may be just what I need to add another amp to the family (not that I need anything more).
Right on...really digging it so far. I will get to jam some with friends this weekend and see how it sounds with drums, bass, and other guitars. The ISF feature on this is crazy cool. Tight and articulate on one side and looser on the other but both good. I love the dark reverb switch on the back. Going to try a closed 2x12 under it tonight.

HNAD, Matt!

BTW, how you like that PRS? I tried a minty NF3 yesterday, but the pickups sounded a bit ratty :shrug:.

HNAD, Matt!

BTW, how you like that PRS? I tried a minty NF3 yesterday, but the pickups sounded a bit ratty :shrug:.
Thanks!

I love these NFs. I can get so many sounds with this setup. Took a while to get used to them and the tone and volume do a lot on these guitars. But this is my main axe now and I can't put it down.

Back