H9 Max

mnewb1

HC Refugee
it is here, though I have not had time to play with it yet

IMG_0271_zpse4rsytsm.jpg

Also go ahead and get an external control pedal with TRS cable. It simplifies everything

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

:hmm:

You can get them used for $400.

I should stop this line of thought. I JUST paid off the Timeline through pedal sales and we are starting a bathroom remodel in two weeks. :(

:hmm:

You can get them used for $400.

I should stop this line of thought. I JUST paid off the Timeline through pedal sales and we are starting a bathroom remodel in two weeks. :(
Dooooo eeeeeiiiitttttt

Dooooo eeeeeiiiitttttt

Later on. I wasn't planning on dumping another $10k into my house this summer. Selling my truck will at least cover some of that. And I don't actually need it. I'd love to have the options but the gig I'm playing right now can be a little too random for really detailed sounds.

Later on. I wasn't planning on dumping another $10k into my house this summer. Selling my truck will at least cover some of that. And I don't actually need it. I'd love to have the options but the gig I'm playing right now can be a little too random for really detailed sounds.
My HVAC is going Tango Uniform so I feel your pain.

My HVAC is going Tango Uniform so I feel your pain.

Yeah. We have needed to do the bathroom for a long time but now there is water damage. Not what I wanted to spend money on during my "lean summer months".

Back