Guitars that have a never ending honeymoon phase...

meandwolfie.jpg

you look like you sharted. :lol:

97502a81453244f98a1c881f7c6a0d28.jpg

When I saw this sitting in a stand at GC in 2007, I was instantly smitten. Sure, I already had other MIJ Fenders with the System 1, but this thing was drop dead gorgeous. Then I picked it up to play it and never put it down until after I'd taken it to the counter to pay for it. It's been my number one ever since. It is the only guitar I play at gigs unless there's an emergency requiring a back up.

The White Strat of Chimey Goodness.

It has more Mojo than Nixon...

I'm too friggin fickle. I've probably been the most impressed with my Gibson R9 out of the box, but I also like a "comfort factor" and that does not include running around with a $4.5K guitar. It's too special so I do the "we're not worthy" routine with that one.

I'm fairly happy having adulterous affairs with mid priced guitars, ~ $500 to $1,500. My wife is a strong proponent of monogamy (which I've wisely never challenged), but my guitars don't seem to mind. Their only retribution is to have their strings tarnish in my absence.

I'm a guitar slut. Other than a couple of acoustics, the oldest guitar I have right now is my 2009 tele. I'm seriously considering downsizing, and may end up off-loading that one. I've got two traditionally set-up (i.e. S-S) teles...

Probably this one, right now :embarrassed: I guess they're all still on a honeymoon. I just keep rotating them.
26BB2C20-BE0E-4C39-B4F4-B780C5F9A268_zpspo3dijwg.jpg

Takes a good day or so to get used to the scale, but I don't seem to have any problems beyond that.

Back