Guitars stolen from GJ2 studio in Laguna Beach

That totally blows....

I miss my Jackson Soloist that was stolen. It never came off of the airlines when I moved from Hawaii to SoCal. I know what it is like to have lost a very personal guitar - it was about 27 years ago.

My house was burglarized in October. First and foremost, they did something mean to one of my cats (cat is OK), and that still makes me see red each time I think of it. They also made a point of making a mess (overturned sugar bowl; sex toys strewn around bedroom - to 'embarrass' us? - I'm not embarrassed, you're the meth freak thief pet-torturing shitbag). And of course, took a few things, including a laptop and jewelry.

Then on the way out they walked over to the corner where I had several nice US made guitars out on stands ... and took a MIC Fender Marauder. The thing is, I liked that Marauder. And now the house has cameras. But it still feels bad that some shitbag took our stuff.

I hope these guitars turn up. I honestly think that posting on forums can really help - seen some crooks get nailed trying to offload stuff after they thought 'the coast was clear' ... nope, asshole.

Lame.

Thieves suck donkey balls.

Almost 30 years since my Black 1976 Bicentennial Edition Firebird got stolen and I am no less pissed off about it than I was then. The fact that the assholes left my pristine, mint condition 1964 Fender Mustang behind that was sitting right next to it in it's original HSC is even more maddening.

I can only surmise that they must have taken it out of the case and attempted to play it before leaving it behind. It's the only sensible explanation. Damn thing was a complete turd. Gorgeous and useless. Like a Kardashian.

Back