Guitarists on Cocaine

rock guitarists, bassists, drummers, keyboardists, singers, on drugs......whaaaaa:zoinks:

who knew.....rolleyes1

ummmmmm......

eaglesbw8+(1)1.jpg

/thread.

I love the way cocaine made The Rolling Stones play all of their hits way too fast in the seventies. Cocaine will suck the soul right out of your music and drive Hell's Angeles to beat people with pool cues.

It was always the drug that didn't really do anything, but did it faster and made you want more.

I love the way cocaine made The Rolling Stones play all of their hits way too fast in the seventies. Cocaine will suck the soul right out of your music and drive Hell's Angeles to beat people with pool cues.

It was always the drug that didn't really do anything, but did it faster and made you want more.
Yeah, I could never understand the appeal.

Are there any long term effects of doing a lot of cocaine? I know a guitarist who doesn't do any drugs anymore, but always sounds, & moves like he's really "coked up".

Although I guess the rolling stones improved their sound afterwards, if you compare the 70's performances with something like the concert from "Shine a Light" , so maybe it's just the way he plays.

Are there any long term effects of doing a lot of cocaine? I know a guitarist who doesn't do any drugs anymore, but always sounds, & moves like he's really "coked up".

Although I guess the rolling stones improved their sound afterwards, if you compare the 70's performances with something like the concert from "Shine a Light" , so maybe it's just the way he plays.

Im addition to any stimulants the Stones were doing, playing Satisfaction true to the original in the seventies couldn't have been more out of fashion. Unfortunately the song just sucks sped up and it's a good thing that at some point Richards went back to recreating the sound from the original recording in their live concerts from the 90s on. Only thing more taboo than mid sixties hits in the seventies was talking about the Vietnam war. The 60s were really out of fashion completely in the mid to late seventies.

Back