p2_u20tl312k_so.jpg

p3_uuny5wpn0_so.jpg

* Year: Unknown
* Manufacturer: Reverend
* Model: Roundhouse
* Case: None
* Color: Flame Top
* Condition: Brand New
* Description: Les weight, all the tone! By tweaking the electronics and paying carefull attention to the maple-to-mahogany ratio, we've captured the classic single-cutaway tone in a thinner, lighter guitar. The bridge pickup is slightly hotter than a vintage PAF, and the neck pickup slightly cleaner. All the smooth yet focused midrange, and round but clear treble you'd expect, plus more versatility without the back-breaking weight. This guitar features a flame maple veneer laminated to a solid maple flat top. The solidbody construction uses resonant korina for an instrument that is lively, clear and rich in harmonics. BODY: solid korina. Black back and sides with cream binding. 17-3/8" x 12-7/8" x 1-3/4". PICKUPS: two Reverend humbuckers, output/tone calibrated for each position. NECK: glued-on, one-piece korina, tilt-back headstock. TRUSS ROD: dual-action, access at headstock. SCALE: 24-3/4" FINGERBOARD: rosewood, 12" radius. FRETS: 22 medium jumbo. NECK PROFILE: medium oval. NUT: 1-11/16" (42.86 mm) width, graphite. TUNERS: Wilkinson EZ-Lock tuners. BRIDGE: TOM w/ stop tail. CONTROLS: custom volume & tone, Bass Contour, 3-way. STRINGS: 10-46.

$550

Okay, I really like that. I don't really like the idea of a flamed maple veneer, though. I'd prefer either just leaving it as a plain top, or having an actual flamed maple cap instead of a veneer over a plain maple cap.

Not a deal breaker though, and it looks like a lot of guitar for $550.

I'd play it. Those pics should be about 30 percent that size though, seriously, that's insane man.

Not bad - but I like the Reverends when they stick to their own body shapes and not resort to being yet another LP copy - though I imagine it is probably a good copy.

Back