Hot or Not? Guild GSR T-500

Elias Graves

Common misfit
http://www.guildguitars.com/instruments/details/?partno=3827000801

p1_uvnuwafqz_so.jpg

Not bad. Put chrome hardware on it and it falls into the hot category. it is really close even with the gold stuff.

My issue is not hardware color based, but hardware in general...I've no use for a Bigsby (or Guild's variation thereof). That said, I don't have to use it and that's a sweet looking guitar that I'm unworthy of but would still love to play.

Thin hollow body + P90s + Bigsby = :love: ...but it's not perfect. Change the hardware to chrome, change the cream to black, drop the price by $4,000, then I'll drool over it.

Thin hollow body + P90s + Bigsby = :love: ...but it's not perfect. Change the hardware to chrome, change the cream to black, drop the price by $4,000, then I'll drool over it.

Hadn't noticed the price until your post and clicking the link. EFF THAT CRAP! Nowhere near hot at that price...like some high maintenance bitch that while extremely easy on the eyes isn't worth a minute of your time or a penny of your money (not that I've met such a woman, I just know they exist from what others say).

Reasonably hot. I think it would look better without the dog ear type p90's. But yeah $5k is flat out insane.

Back