Guess what pedal I just bought

What if Chad just never says what it is. And it's the one pedal he keeps for eternity.

a54.jpg

You don't need bother reveal what it is...We'll all find out in the spam section in a couple weeks :wink:

Even if I don't end up using it myself, I'll probably keep it so when my brother in law is in town and we go jam with our old drummer, he can use it. Or maybe it will hit the spam section in a few weeks :grin:

That's a slippery slope. It's only a matter of time before you'll be telling us about your new Axe-Fx.

This thing is super simple. You can make it more complex, but it really is just like a 7 pedal pedalboard. Need to change a setting on a pedal, select it, twist a knob, done. No amp models or speaker configurations to change. I spent less on this thing that some pedals I've bought. I haven't really had time to dig into it, but the delay, reverb and modulation are pretty good. The overdrive and distortion are analog and they are definitely usable. They wouldn't be my first choice in dirt, but if they were all I had, I wouldn't be that upset.

Back