Guess what pedal I just bought

USPS says it will be here tomorrow. I've got my sister in law's wedding tomorrow afternoon, on Sunday I have a server upgrade and I have to take our foster cats to an adoption fair. So earliest I'll get to give it a try is Monday and this one is going to be a huge learning curve for me. Hopefully I won't smash it with a hammer by Tuesday :grin:

A clue! We finally have a clue.

Timeline?

holy shit balls. It arrived and I was able to try it out for a second. It sounds way better than I thought it would, but man, 46 page manual. I was able to get some really cool sounds right out of the box, but I can see how this thing can get really complicated. Hopefully, I can log some serious time with this before the barn. I'll bring it either way, but I would like to know how to use it for real before then.

holy shit balls. It arrived and I was able to try it out for a second. It sounds way better than I thought it would, but man, 46 page manual. I was able to get some really cool sounds right out of the box, but I can see how this thing can get really complicated. Hopefully, I can log some serious time with this before the barn. I'll bring it either way, but I would like to know how to use it for real before then.

So you'll be widdling in your bedroom?

Keep spending money like that and the wife might make the basement your bedroom. cop0

Shit, the amount of boxes that show up daily from Amazon make my orders look like nothing. I should send her to the basement :grin:

Back