GTA V

When I feel like a bit of downtime from all the super interesting stuff going on outside in the super interesting real world I quite like the fact I've got a big game where I can do a bunch of different things that don't require much in the way of brain power or effort but thanks for patronising me.

If nothing else I see it as exploring the technology and capabilities of modern games - I remember going out and buying cassette tapes to play the same level again 3 times with slightly more enemies and a different coloured background, the fact programmers can do so much nowadays fascinates me and I like exploring this little world they've created and seeing what I can get up to which doesn't include going to strip clubs btw, I've never seen the point of having them in the games.

Anyone plaing GTA online for PS3? I just tried it for the first time yesterday. Pretty slick now that it's working.

I'm about 33% through story mode but spend most of my time just driving around exploring and blowing up a lot of shit. Good times.

hi folks.....

is it worth of buying??

my kids want it...

Do you have a PS4? They're coming out with a remastered edition soon and even though I've already beaten it on 360, I'll probably pick up the new version as well. Great game, probably my favourite of the GTA series.

So who's playing GTA Online on PS4? I'm terribly addicted but sick of playing in pick up groups that are either no challenge at all or kill me before i even managed to move my character an inch.

So who's playing GTA Online on PS4? I'm terribly addicted but sick of playing in pick up groups that are either no challenge at all or kill me before i even managed to move my character an inch.

Not yet, but hopefully I'll be getting a copy for my birthday.

Not yet, but hopefully I'll be getting a copy for my birthday.

Cool. When's the big day? I can help you level up assuming our schedules over lap. I usually play when my wife is too busy to bug me and the kids are sleeping, when nobody is home, or when I'm "working" from home.

This weekend!

Excellent. I'm only level 54 or 55 and mostly do death matches and things like that, but i'd like to try my hand at racing eventually.

Played an awesome 10 v 10 deathmatch last night. I was on a very rare kill streak. Listening to the other team on voice chat getting enraged at me was fun (one OG wannabe kept calling me the N word, that was a first). We lost by one kill but it was one of the best sessions in GTA Online I've had.

Yes! I did get it for my birthday! Haven't played any of the online yet though, because I can sign into my Rockstar account. I sent them a support email last night. Send me a friend request (I_Am_A_Raindog).

Awesome. I'll send a request next time I'm on.

@Kerouac Got your message. I haven't played for a while. Might try and log in today around lunch time.

I'm not sure if you can play GTA online if you don't have a rockstar social club account. As I recall, it doesn't take very long to set that up tho.

I haven't played for awhile either. I do have a Rockstar account, but it won't let me log-in. I've tried resetting my password and all kinds of shit.

I haven't had a lot of time for PS4 in the last week or so, but when I do play I've been playing Evolve. It's pretty great as far as multiplayer co-op.

I'm back on a GTA Online kick again. My toon is only level 61 (went for a long stretch without playing at all). Anyone still playing this? @Kerouac?

Back