GPOTD GPOTD 8-12-16.

Coralkong

Alien
Parker USA Dragonfly Model DF524MB. 2015. Satin Blue Metallic.

parker0.jpg
Parker1.jpg
Parker2.jpg
Parker3.jpg
Parker4.jpg

THIS IS THE LAST USA PARKER GUITAR EVER MADE !!!!!

2015 Parker USA Dragonfly Model DF524MB, made in USA, serial # 1503029, Satin Metallic Blue, Ebony fretboard, all original, no fret wear, guitar is awesome and in new condition, own a piece of USA Parker history !!!!, has the original hard case-some shop wear.

Product Specs
  • Carved Alder Body
  • Radial neck joint
  • Ebony fretboard
  • Fishman Piezo saddles
  • Seymour Duncan pickups

Condition:Brand New
Make: Parker
Model:USA Dragonfly Model DF524MB UNPLAYED

LAST USA Parker Guitar EVER MADE !!!!!
Finish:Satin Blue Metallic
Categories:Solid Body
Year:2015
Made In:United States

I like that one, I'd prefer another color, but the Dragonflies were the most aesthetically pleasing of the Flies for me...and I really liked the original.

It is OK. I don't like blue very much. I also prefer the fly over this style. I'd still take it.

While I don't care about the pseudo-historic value of this guitar, I quite like it.

The price isn't jacked-up for the pseudo-historic value, either, which I found to be nice. It just happens to be the last one produced at the USA factory.

Cool guitar, and I dig the color. Parker made some pretty killer guitars, but they were "odd", for sure.
If you ever get the chance to play one, I found them to be light, resonant, excellent fit and finish, with exceptional electronics and vibrato. Great sounding instruments.
Even their foreign ones were pretty good quality. Some even had the integrated piezo and original Parker vibratos on them.

Unfortunately, they ARE odd. And I think that niche is hard to keep a company in business. But I do respect them for their originality and quality.

I would love to have this guitar.

That exact one up top was on sale at Sweetwater.... when I went to buy it, they were sold out. I inquired about the uber expensive Koa one since they were blowing out the inventory and that one was gone too. I missed it by that much. :(

Back