GOTR!!!!!

dodgechargerfan

CanadianGary
Administrator
So, I'm having lunch and these guys show up.

On the roof!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441419872.663084.jpg

Goats On The Roof restaurant in Coombs, BC

Lunch is a take off of a cubano

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441419942.674356.jpg

And we shared an order of truffle Parmesan fries.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441419984.342990.jpg

Glad that you're enjoying it. The Island is absolutely gorgeous this time of year. If you've never been to Cathedral Grove, Tofino, downtown Victoria, etc., you should really make it happen.

We walked both sides of Cathedral Grove after we finished at the market.

We've been to downtown Victoria twice this week. Managed to do the Harbour tour, walked around Fishermans Wharf. Lunches at the Bard and Banker.

Bought some junk in China town. And hit The Turntable record store.

We're staying in Sooke at my brother's B&B.

I wasn't sure if you were on the island or the Mainland or is have dropped you a message to see if we could meet.

We walked both sides of Cathedral Grove after we finished at the market.

We've been to downtown Victoria twice this week. Managed to do the Harbour tour, walked around Fishermans Wharf. Lunches at the Bard and Banker.

Bought some junk in China town. And hit The Turntable record store.

We're staying in Sooke at my brother's B&B.

I wasn't sure if you were on the island or the Mainland or is have dropped you a message to see if we could meet.

My house on the mainland.

But we're spending this year in Newfoundland, so you wouldn't have had much success either way.

I miss BC a lot, though. Can't wait for my wife's residency to end. Life is too short to have to shovel snow on a regular basis.

My house on the mainland.

But we're spending this year in Newfoundland, so you wouldn't have had much success either way.

I miss BC a lot, though. Can't wait for my wife's residency to end. Life is too short to have to shovel snow on a regular basis.

Ah!

I am checking real estate here.

I'm not really in a position to move. Just dreaming. However, it is beautiful here. I could easily get used to the weather.

Ah!

I am checking real estate here.

I'm not really in a position to move. Just dreaming. However, it is beautiful here. I could easily get used to the weather.

Well, not to be overly solicitious... but real estate and rentals are my family business, and the Island is one of my markets. So if you're ever past the daydreaming phase, shoot me a PM detailing what you're looking for, and I'd be happy to keep an eye out.

Well, not to be overly solicitious... but real estate and rentals are my family business, and the Island is one of my markets. So if you're ever past the daydreaming phase, shoot me a PM detailing what you're looking for, and I'd be happy to keep an eye out.
Awesome. I will do that for sure.

Looks like a good way to keep the roof from getting too shaggy, I hate that.

Nice pics, looks like a nice spot and tasty chow. :cool:

Looks like a good way to keep the roof from getting too shaggy, I hate that.

Nice pics, looks like a nice spot and tasty chow. :cool:
And it's twenty minutes from Cathedral Grove, a beautiful trail through rain forest.
A great way to walk off lunch or dinner.

Back