Got New Reso Heads with Graphics

Stratguy

Coffee Junky
So, I play in a band with some other pastors. We like to play 60's Folk Rock, some Classic Rock, and some Praise and Worship, too. We were just lucky to find out that we all enjoyed playing, and an event came up that needed a band, so we put one together for the occasion. After that, we just keep meeting once a week to blow off some steam, to just enjoy playing music together, and to play an occasional gig (non-playing, of course). We'll be playing again on the 31st, so I decided to get the band name on the reso heads of both my kits - ones a 4 piece Jazz kit with an 18x16 bass, and the other is a 6 piece kit with a 22x18 bass. Here are the 2 heads that I had made up by Inked by Evans:

This is the smaller one:

And this is for the bigger kit:

These just came, so I'll get them on the kits, and then post those pics tomorrow.

Thanks Gary. I just got a new video camera, so maybe I can get some again. I was robbed on Christmas Eve, while I was visiting my daughter, and they got my cameras, my laptop computer, and my external hard drive. I lost a ton of pics, and the recordings of the band. I've managed to replace it all now, so I can make memories again.

I'll actually be going on vacation next week to spend some time with my kids. My son is traveling from California, and I'm going from Tennessee, to my daughters house in Missouri. Should be a fun week! When I get back, my band is actually playing at a Community Day event, so I hope to get some video of the band (you never know how long a band will last).

In the meantime, here are a couple of pics of the drums with the new heads. I think they look great, and when the day comes that the band is no more, they'll look good hanging on the wall.

Very cool indeed. Sorry to hear about the robbery, and glad to hear you are ready to record again. I look forward to it!

Back