Mojo Request Going In For Surgery Soon

I made it! 10 hours under the knife, but the surgeons said it was a big success. Yesterday was pretty rough, but I'm feeling considerably more human today. I should be out of the ICU by tonight. Thanks for all the mojo!

icon_bouncy Woot! chewie0:bluesdance:

Mojo. When I was a kid, I had lymphoma. A few years into remission, they found a spot on my lung and had to go it to try to remove it. There was a chance for a collapsed lung and all kinds of craziness. Luckily for me, it was just some scaring from the radiation I had to get rid of the lymphoma a few years earlier. I still was in the hospital for a few weeks recovering. Hopefully your surgery will go off as smoothly as mine and you will be back out in less time than they thought.

Man, a buddy of mine's young son just went through it too. I can't imagine going through this kind of stuff as a kid. It's rough enough as an adult.

Man, a buddy of mine's young son just went through it too. I can't imagine going through this kind of stuff as a kid. It's rough enough as an adult.

I think it is easier as a kid. I was 4 and really didn't know how bad it was. I was at children's hospital in DC so all of the patients were kids, so I just thought everyone went through what I did. I can't imagine going through it as an adult, or being a parent with a kid going through it. I have no idea how my parents did it.

Back