Go get it boys...

I think they did it for Prime Day. Apparently a bunch of stuff, including Marshall Astoria amps, were listed with that price.

Just because if something seems to good to be true it usually is.

But John says people did the research and it's supposed to be legit. If it's not f'real I'll return and get a refund. If it is f'real I'm a super happy camper.

Now people are getting mixed stories. My order hasn't been cancelled yet

There are limited numbers of items on sale. Amazon gives you a % of items left available for that deal. Certain items probably sold out fast if the deal was good enough.

Look at the reviews page for M123 seems that there are a lot of cancellations.

Amazon claimed that they would honor the 112 price for the Blues Jr's that was sold from what I heard.

I think I missed them all. No deals for me today.

Most orders are already canceled, citing a "technical error".

I am SO glad I wasn't aware of any of this while it was going on.

Now people are getting mixed stories. My order hasn't been cancelled yet

It was Prime Day. I don't have a Prime Account. That could be it.

*edit*

This is all over the place.
Some guy om TGP just had his order cancelled.

Last edited:
Yeah. Sucks. But I get it. Mistakes happen. For me, no harm no foul
I'd be interested to know if some people got the deal and they shut others out. If that's the case, that's pretty shitty.
If there was an honest mistake made, that's still shitty but it's more excusable.

I initiated my complaint about this situation with Amazon. In the end I'm not expecting to get the guitar at any price, but this reeks of something more like a series of mistakes OR the sellers just deciding not to honor the pricing after getting far more orders than they expected.

If they meant to put a limit on it (say 50 units and only one per customer), they should have to eat the costs for their error. This wasn't a "technical error", it was at least a human error...likely multiple humans, possibly at Music123 and Amazon. If it's the former and worst case that they decided to renege on their pricing, Amazon should not allow Music123 to reap the benefits of using Amazon to sell product. But this isn't meant to be sour grapes on my behalf, but it seems likes their cancelling tons of orders on multiple products. If it was mistake, it's too big to let slide.

I'm not looking to force them to agree to their pricing (although they should) nor sink their business, but when you work with Amazon and you adjust your pricing your should honor that pricing. If Amazon made the mistake, they should eat the loses and honor the pricing.

The amount of sleep lost will be zero minutes, but it doesn't hurt or take much time to call them out on their mistakes and voice dissatisfaction.

I initiated my complaint about this situation with Amazon. In the end I'm not expecting to get the guitar at any price, but this reeks of something more like a series of mistakes OR the sellers just deciding not to honor the pricing after getting far more orders than they expected.

If they meant to put a limit on it (say 50 units and only one per customer), they should have to eat the costs for their error. This wasn't a "technical error", it was at least a human error...likely multiple humans, possibly at Music123 and Amazon. If it's the former and worst case that they decided to renege on their pricing, Amazon should not allow Music123 to reap the benefits of using Amazon to sell product. But this isn't meant to be sour grapes on my behalf, but it seems likes their cancelling tons of orders on multiple products. If it was mistake, it's too big to let slide.

I'm not looking to force them to agree to their pricing (although they should) nor sink their business, but when you work with Amazon and you adjust your pricing your should honor that pricing. If Amazon made the mistake, they should eat the loses and honor the pricing.

The amount of sleep lost will be zero minutes, but it doesn't hurt or take much time to call them out on their mistakes and voice dissatisfaction.

I can't imagine it was an honest mistake. It wasn't like one item was priced $112. It was a Tele, a PRS and a Marshall that we know of. Doesn't seem like that can be an accident.

I can't imagine it was an honest mistake. It wasn't like one item was priced $112. It was a Tele, a PRS and a Marshall that we know of. Doesn't seem like that can be an accident.

Yeah, it seems timed and priced for Prime Day. I think some folks under estimated what they'd move...it's like they forgot how the internet works.

Are you saying our tech-based corporate overlords are generating hype and consumer madness by offering deals too good to be true and then pulling the rug after all those glorious Prime Day news stories (free advertising!) have run?

Shocking. Next thing you know we'll have some reality tv pro wrassling star in charge of the country.

Are you saying our tech-based corporate overlords are generating hype and consumer madness by offering deals too good to be true and then pulling the rug after all those glorious Prime Day news stories (free advertising!) have run?

Shocking. Next thing you know we'll have some reality tv pro wrassling star in charge of the country.

Hmmm .... my sarcasm detector just made a brief "ding"

Back