Gibson folks - this look legit?

I wouldn't do it. If it's real it was stolen T some point. Plus between the 10.5 lb weight and the fact that the 70's we're not a good time for Gibson I would pass.

It's also got a very nice Dennis Hopper burst!

frank.jpg

Whoa. Just looked at the picture. That serial number wasn't "rubbed off." It was scratched out and then repaired by an amateur.

Agree with what the others said. Given that there are so many Les Pauls for sale - most, if not all, of which still have their serial numbers - I don't see a reason to consider this one. Also, I would question whether this is a store you want to do business with if they describe the serial number as having been "rubbed".

Something looks wrong with the headstock and tuners, too. Pass.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

I wouldn't do it. If it's real it was stolen T some point. Plus between the 10.5 lb weight and the fact that the 70's we're not a good time for Gibson I would pass.
Yes...This.......In the 80's I bought a white Les Paul with a whammy bar for $800....That was few bucks back then.

Some of the bands that played around here wanted to use it......

In my opinion it was a piece of crap and I pretty much gave it away.......

Something looks wrong with the headstock and tuners, too. Pass.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk
This is my most favorite of all time.............It's a dinky old Ibanez that was only made for two years..

Here's a pic of my daughter playing it....

I've never heard another acoustic with so much deep and ritchness...

012-1.jpg

And the headstock was broken off of that guitar too...

You can probably see that some of the detail is missing from the lower half of the headstock..

Still sounds great....................

This is my most favorite of all time.............It's a dinky old Ibanez that was only made for two years..

Here's a pic of my daughter playing it....

I've never heard another acoustic with so much deep and ritchness...

012-1.jpg
Totally baffled by your reply to my post having nothing to do with anything.

Back