Geddy Lee..Toronto Blue jays fan ?

DdBob

Dogue in teh desert
I'm watching the Baltimore at Toronto online through my MLB.com subscription and luckily tbs is cool enough to allow access...anyway I'm watching using the Quad view camera at full screen. I see the shady looking dude with long hair and a big nose and it dawns on me "Canada + big nose +long hair = Geddy Lee"

Is this Geddy lee (second row directly behind the batter) :confused:

Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 5.39.38 PM.png

He's a big baseball fan.

I think he used to be a Montreal Expo fan back in the day. If you look at the back cover of the Signals album, quite a few streets on the map of that 'Subdivision' are named after Montreal Expo players.

He's a big baseball fan.

I think he used to be a Montreal Expo fan back in the day. If you look at the back cover of the Signals album, quite a few streets on the map of that 'Subdivision' are named after Montreal Expo players.
That's cool! he seems to be very into it because it looks like he's got some kind of tablet or notebook and it looks like he is keeping track of pitches and game stats because he looks towrds the scoreboard and then jots something down.

oh....and yea.....i'd bet money on that being Geddy

also,,,that's not his 'hair'....it's the collar of his 'bomber' jacket.

Geddy has been a Blue Jays season ticket holder for many years, and has been a baseball junkie for decades. He has a huge memorabilia collection, and is a big supporter (and donor to) the Negro Leagues Museum.

He has been known to show up in the audience at other bands' give too. He was at a Helix/Trooper show about 5 years ago that I was at. It was a small venue serving drinks and so on.

I've seen him in that seat a few times. And the announcers have mentioned him before. It always looks like he's keeping stats...

I'm watching the Baltimore at Toronto online through my MLB.com subscription and luckily tbs is cool enough to allow access...anyway I'm watching using the Quad view camera at full screen. I see the shady looking dude with long hair and a big nose and it dawns on me "Canada + big nose +long hair = Geddy Lee"

Is this Geddy lee (second row directly behind the batter) :confused:

View attachment 29880

That's his seat.
He goes as often as he can.

Of course, when I go to a game, he isn't there...
Not that I'd even be able to get close, but ya know.

Back