G&L Doheny

Yes.

38170A6B-4CD3-4196-93AB-6987E93FEBC9.jpeg

"Its alternate name, Black Poisonwood, comes from its toxic sap, which turns black and causes severe skin reactions similar to poison ivy—and both are classified in the same family: Anacardiaceæ. However, the wood itself is safe to handle, though there are some allergenic reactions associated with the wood dust."

I can't wait for the next Zakk Wylde signature guitar with its BLACK POISONWOOD fretboard.

"Its alternate name, Black Poisonwood, comes from its toxic sap, which turns black and causes severe skin reactions similar to poison ivy—and both are classified in the same family: Anacardiaceæ. However, the wood itself is safe to handle, though there are some allergenic reactions associated with the wood dust."

I can't wait for the next Zakk Wylde signature guitar with its BLACK POISONWOOD fretboard.

BLACK POISONWOOD SOCIETY

How are the G&L tremolo bridges? I've never played one. At least it's a 2 point instead of the vintage style 6 screw trem.

I'm sure they're fine, but I love the feel and quirk of the JM style vibrato. I'm not much of a whammy guy, but with one of those I am.

I'm sure they're fine, but I love the feel and quirk of the JM style vibrato. I'm not much of a whammy guy, but with one of those I am.

Same here. For the longest time, I played nothing but strats and the first thing I did with them was deck the vibrato and ditch the arm. With my McFeely, I use the vibrato all the time.

Same here. For the longest time, I played nothing but strats and the first thing I did with them was deck the vibrato and ditch the arm. With my McFeely, I use the vibrato all the time.

If I bought a Doheny, I would deck the vibrato. I'm not looking for another vibrato guitar.

How do you block at JM vibrato?

Back