FYI..I've Always Liked This Dude...

Seen Colin James a couple times- fantastic. Not sure about how well he's recognized south of the Canada border though.

Me too.

I saw him play a bar way back when he was just starting out. What a blast.

I've seen him a few times since, too.
We've got tickets for his show in Kitchener in March (I think)

We'll definitely be picking up this new disc.

Right on. Kind of an SRV thing with vocals more like Gary Clark, Jr. and a horn section. Is that about right? This is the first I've heard of him.

Right on. Kind of an SRV thing with vocals more like Gary Clark, Jr. and a horn section. Is that about right? This is the first I've heard of him.
Oh man......I could tell you stories.....He's a great Canadian dude that has stuck close to his roots...

He rocks and blueses with the best of them.........

Last edited:
He's all over the map and qualified to be there.....

Acoustic blues,big band.....etc..........

He's making the rounds in support of his latest CD.
He was on morning TV in Toronto today and dropped into the big rock radio station, Q107 Toronto.

I picked up the new CD the other day. It's good, but a little 'easy'. I always have to listen new stuff several times before I figure it out.

Start here....If you like acoustic based blues....

61eHKcmxMjL.jpg

Funny story....About three years ago I dated a woman for just under two months. I called her 'the crazy nurse'...Anyway,she loved Colin James so I loaned her my collection(around 10-12 cd's)..

I never did get them back and don't have one Colin James cd in my collection....

Well,at least she gave me the 2nd best bj I've ever had..........

He's making the rounds in support of his latest CD.
He was on morning TV in Toronto today and dropped into the big rock radio station, Q107 Toronto.

I picked up the new CD the other day. It's good, but a little 'easy'. I always have to listen new stuff several times before I figure it out.
Ya..Give it some time for sure....You know how Colin is all over the map....

Back