Future father-in-law just called (guitar content)

Came with some mojo... :)

1043038329_photobucket_23911_.jpg

I guess that whole "spin the guitar around my neck" thing didnt work out for somebody. :embarrassed:

Oh i wouldn't either. I had a P bass i loaned to a cousin and of course he dropped it and knocked a big chunk out, bigger than that. I think it still looks better than "relicing" :grin:

It was white too. What is it with white fenders?

nice score. even with the paint damage, you could turn it around for a few bills.

i do like the baritone idea. i'm totally in love with my dano baritone. not so much for playing out, but it's been invaluable for writing. i tune in A.

and whatever you do, don't sell that USA Floyd Strat.

Phil - my tele is trans white. i dig it.

nice score. even with the paint damage, you could turn it around for a few bills.

i do like the baritone idea. i'm totally in love with my dano baritone. not so much for playing out, but it's been invaluable for writing. i tune in A.

Phil - my tele is trans white. i dig it.

Funny, i dont nember seeing a pic of it. I just recall the PRS, Dano, and Ric.

Tough not to try. I'm thinking I could get ~$800 for it. And the more I think baritone, the more I think "Eastwood Sidejack Baritone" funded by USA fat strat floyd sale.

Damn cool guitars btw - all of 'em. And what's up w that Tele bridge? Never seen one quite like that - even for a Bigsby.

You can never have too many Strats, never. Besides, that is a smokin' deal!

:thu:

Oh thats right, i remember when you got the non-drill bigsby. That is really a lovely guitar.

Do you ever have problems hitting the pickup switch?

I'm kidding. I'm a kidder. :embarrassed:

Tough not to try. I'm thinking I could get ~$800 for it. And the more I think baritone, the more I think "Eastwood Sidejack Baritone" funded by USA fat strat floyd sale.

the Eastwoods look cool, but they play like shit. for baritone, i like the conversion neck idea, Danelectro, and the PRS SE Mike Mushok. i say conversion neck.

Oh, and jeez, i didnt know you had 4 of 'em. Wow. Are they really that good? That dark burst one is really nice.

Oh, and jeez, i didnt know you had 4 of 'em. Wow. Are they really that good? That dark burst one is really nice.

you have to take them for what they are. they're niche instruments that do one thing really well at a great price. i don't need a $2000 Rickenbacker 12 string. but i'll play a $300 Dano. it's a fun guitar.

you have to take them for what they are. they're niche instruments that do one thing really well at a great price. i don't need a $2000 Rickenbacker 12 string. but i'll play a $300 Dano. it's a fun guitar.

I could definitely go for a bass like that.

Back