Future father-in-law just called (guitar content)

gibby mcfender

breast enthusiast
He doesn't play, but was walking through a pawn shop in Memphis and found this white MIM Strat for $179!!! He bought it since the price seemed so good.

1043038329_photobucket_23819_.jpg

So I'll either buy it from him for his money plus $50 or I'll flip it and we'll split the profit.

howneatisthat.jpg

I'd keep it.

that's pretty cool that he'd do something like that too.
I don't know anyone who would.

Man, thats a great deal!

Seems most pawn shops in Cali that i have visited don't have any deals at all.

Thought about that a couple times. USA fat strats with a Floyd are pretty damn rare. Just kind of a tough market to find though.

Phil has a point, too.

however, if you go with what I suggested, you'll need to replace the pickguard on the new one for one in solid black.
to better contrast the other Strat you already own.
bookends, as it were.

now, if none of that works for you, you could always send it to me, free of chrage. :wink:

Yeah! Looking at your other two, you need a white one. I like the turtle shell pickguard.

But after seeing that thread with photos of Mexican Fender manufacture, I've gotta say,
hey Jose, your momma made your guitar!

however, if you go with what I suggested, you'll need to replace the pickguard on the new one for one in solid black.
to better contrast the other Strat you already own.
bookends, as it were.

I get what you're saying, but I think it'd be cool putting a white or pearloid guard on it so it'd match our vocalist / other guitarist's guitar

168277_577521447072_184102675_32726723_642129_n.jpg

Yeah! Looking at your other two, you need a white one.

Starting to think so as well :)

Back