Fuji or Gala ?

Fuji or Gala

• Total voters
gol' damn you Gary thecivilized world revolves around order and order starts with following rules....the rules of this thread is that it has two choices..fuji or Gala....no other

Why is this so difficult....fuck this forum :mad:
I'm a rebel, Dottie...

I don't care much for either one, so I am not able to answer. For me, it is the lesser of two evils and I am still recovering from the last choice of that type.

please shut this thread down moderators...fools be making a mockery outa my thoughtful thread....shit ain't right :mad:

I guess apples, peaches oranges....it's all the same to you guys. No distinction....everything is beige...it's a beige world.

I spent a year in Phoenix,not much green.
I did like Tuscon and parts South much better.

There's Flagstaff, the whole white mountains area around central/eastern AZ, and any "sky island" (those mountain ranges that pop up from the valley floor of 7000 feet or more) and depends on what time of year as well because even desert places get green in late summer and early spring

The Mutsu apples I buy are 10- 14 oz each. Packed with sweet juice too. Since I have the diabeetus, these things make a fine breakfast. Damned fine anytime of day IMHO. Local peaches and strawberries should be here real soon too. Since we've come out of the drought here in New England, crops should be plentifull this year.

Fuji has been a go-to for me for decades now, I like others as well (Pink Lady, Honeycrisp), but I can't remember the last time I bought a Gala or Jazz, but don't remember hating them.

Back