FU Tone Trem parts

Lerxst

spaghetti and blankets
Looking for some trem springs and found fu-tone. There's some seriously spendy parts made w/ brass and titanium.

Anyone w/ experience?

Looks top notch but well outside my price point

Ti saddles - $795
ts0001_lrg.jpg

Brass locking nut $259
Naval%20Brass%20Locking%20Nut.jpg

Ti sustain block $130
DSC02030.JPG

http://www.fu-tone.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index

those are sexy as hell, but I have doubts about any real practical benefits

$795??

Damn...too much for just a bridge. Regarding Floyd's, I have had no issues with them for all the years I have owned and played one. Personally, I don't see how titanium will improve the system. Could be because acoustically, I already like the sound of the instrument unplugged.

$795??

Damn...too much for just a bridge. Regarding Floyd's, I have had no issues with them for all the years I have owned and played one. Personally, I don't see how titanium will improve the system. Could be because acoustically, I already like the sound of the instrument unplugged.
We should do a build on paper using all of the most ridiculous and overpriced TGP parts and see how much it would cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

$795??

I think it’s $795 just for the saddles.

I think it’s $795 just for the saddles.

I kind of thought that but was giving the benefit of the doubt.

We should do a build on paper using all of the most ridiculous and overpriced TGP parts and see how much it would cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are people that foolish to....

Wait, let me not ask that question because I already know the answer.

Never herd of them. Didn't understand FU was part of their name. Thought you were saying fuck you to the price. :grin:

They used to be floydupgrades.com and relaunched as fu-tone.com

IDK, double entendre or obscene(ish) business names don't particularly inspire me to like a company/product

A lot of the expensive stuff they carry isn't worth it over the less expensive stuff.

FWIW, I got one of the Pickup Mounting Systems and it's actually a pretty nifty piece of kit. If it were $30-35 instead of $50 I'd probably have more of them.

There was a review of the FU Tone stuff in Premiere Guitar's online version and while the review is interesting what's really interesting is the comments below:
http://www.premierguitar.com/articl...nce_Titanium_and_Brass_Bridge_Package_Reviews

Check it out, they talk about the guy who started the company didn't even know how to set up a Floyd bridge when he started that company. However, I have no doubt it's quality stuff.

Another company producing TI trem parts and replacements is Hantug:
https://hantug.com/index.php?route=common/home

Back