International OK? : not at this time
Contact Info (No Phone #s): mystixboi2 @ Hotmail.com
References (eBay or other forum userid): ebay - mystixboi
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1500 – includes paypal and shipping
Pictures:

CFE8D6EF-3DC2-4A8D-AADD-0370FD03C5F7.jpg

Full album of pics:
http://s2.photobucket.com/user/mystixboi/library/Suhr Modern Satin

I have a fantastic Suhr Modern Satin for sale. I got it earlier this year from the Chicago Music Exchange and I haven't had much time to play it(being a dad of 3 toddlers will do that). No issues besides what is listed below. The price includes paypal and shipping in the continental US.

Body: Mahogany

Neck: The Modern Satin is equipped with our Modern Elliptical neck profile. Rolled edges and a straight 14” fingerboard radius offers an extremely comfortable shape. The African Mahogany neck is finished in satin, which provides the smooth feel of natural wood as well as protection from moisture.
Pickups/Hardware: Suhr locking tuners, two humbuckers (rated at 7.5 kOhms in the neck and 16.1k in the bridge), five-way pickup selector switch, volume and tone controls

Cosmetic Condition: The body is in fantastic shape, with two dings on the top/topback part of the guitar. I show them in the pics. The neck and headstock are fantastically smooth.

Playability: The action is low without any buzzing. The trem stays in tune fantastic!!!

No repairs of mods.

Weight: 6lbs 2oz

The guitar will come with the Suhr deluxe gig bag I got with the guitar.

No trades thanks.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Vintage Icon Summer of Love guitar
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): none
Location (City,State or City,Country): Cherry Hill, NJ
International OK? : not at time time
Contact Info (No Phone #s): mystixboi2 @ Hotmail.com
References (eBay or other forum userid): ebay - mystixboi
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $425 – include paypal and shipping
Pictures:

4032EB46-4A2E-41EF-9CF4-01E7DBF8D17B.jpg

Full album of pics:
http://s2.photobucket.com/user/mystixboi/library/vintage summer of love

I have a Vintage Summer of Love guitar for sale. I got it earlier this year. It's great... just not just not playing much these days. It's in excellent condition and the back of the headstock is signed by Andy Timmons!!!

I'm looking for $475 shipped... paypal is extra unless you want use gift. Here is more specs of the guitar... no case but will be backed incredibly well.

To celebrate his "Blug plays Hendrix" Tour, the guitar master and Vintage® Endorser; Thomas Blug, has come up with a new instrument. "I wanted a guitar, with a look inspired by Jimi Hendrix, yet is still a right-handed guitar and has all the popular features of my Vintage® Signature V6MRTBG on board" says Thomas.

MPN: V6MRHDX
UPC: 008474930342

Body: Alder
Neck: Hard Maple, Bolt-On
Fingerboard: 7 1/2" Rosewood
Frets: 21
Tuners: Wilkinson®
Deluxe WJ55D EZ-Lok™
Vibrato: Wilkinson® WVCD
Scale: 25.5"/648mm
Pickups: Wilkinson® single coil x 3 aged ivory (N) WVS (M) WVSM rw/rp(B) WHCC (Back tone push/push hum-cancelling extra coil)
Controls: 1 Volume, 2 Tone, 5-Way Selector
Scratchplate: 3-ply distressed
Hardware: Nickel
Summer of Lofe Customised Relic Finish

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Last edited:
You better not buy and subsequently sell a purple Peavey Wolfgang at a time when I have no money... Cuz I'll cry.

Price drop to $1450 shipped via PayPal gift. If you don't want to send gift option, just add 3%

Back