SOLD: Roland GR-55 Guitar Synth with GK3 pickup and cable

baimun

Funkasaurus Rex
u5nnu11gvhlibkza5cir.jpg

Listed is the amazing Roland GR-55 and GK-3 divided pickup that can turn any electric or acoustic guitar into musical platform capable of producing the sounds of horns, clavs, piano, drums, synths, steel drum, or even other stringed instruments!! When I added this to my live setup last year it opened the doors to sounds I never thought possible on the guitar... and it tracks impeccably!!!

The presets are so easy to flip through that I was able to make amazing sounds without deep editing and even used it live the first week I had it! After a couple shows I added another pickup to a Taylor acoustic and started using it for live looping so I could stack dozens of different instruments in the loop without having to set my guitar down.

I left a handful of user presets set up so you can see how easy it is to switch between three different sounds like drums, bass, and horns along with the original guitar all in a single patch!

Free software can be downloaded from Roland and the V-Guitar forum to make it easy to edit and move around the order of the patches using your computer much easier than reaching down and using the buttons on the face of the GR-55.

sqg0rohsaaep2ukwj0zw.jpg

Reverb Listing: https://reverb.com/item/4894234-roland-gr-55-guitar-synth-with-gk3-divided-pickup-cables-and-manual

$SOLD with Free Shipping to board members.

I'm keeping my second pickup and using it with some software and a midi pedal that works with my Macbook so I can still do some synth in the studio, but live I'll let the keyboard players do their thing and I'll concentrate on vocals and guitar. :baimun:

Last edited:
Back